• Celebrating Donald Shoup

    On these pages, we pay tribute to Professor Shoup’s 41 years of teaching at UCLA.

    Get the story
  • Honoring a Legacy

    The UCLA Luskin community, and more than a few “Shoupistas,” came together to celebrate Shoup at a May 30 event.

    Photos & Video
CosáinMore support for @DonaldShoup https://t.co/zyUeVn9xDz18 hours ago
Phineas BaxandallBoston conducts 2 experiments w/ parking pricing: tripling meter rates led to more efficient use of curb space & le… https://t.co/an5FpYrznk1 day ago
reinvention unitedWatch “PBD: Keynote Speaker Donald Shoup” on #Vimeo https://t.co/3V3H7WDkCQ This was produced by Darren Sumner when ULI Media Director.2 days ago
Ryan CroftParking policy matters. The average car moves just 5% of the time. To improve cities, focus on the other 95% cc… https://t.co/7zKLxgIJS34 days ago
Steve RaneyThe high cost of free parking - Vox six min video featuring Don Shoup https://t.co/iXmD4B08Ji5 days ago
jennyjenjenAsked @ColinParent and Ms. Studebaker about Donald Shoup’s The High Cost of Free Parking and got some great answers… https://t.co/JcciiBvnFv1 week ago
Benzina Zero'The High Cost of Free #Parking: Updated Edition' Donald Shoup https://t.co/L2rYu74p0L https://t.co/yEiiAIvhPA1 week ago
#UCLALuskin#HappyValentinesDay to all the #Shoupistas out there and to the one and only #UCLALuskin Professor @DonaldShoup aka… https://t.co/m3Oysm0FT91 week ago
UCLA Luskin
3250 Public Affairs Building - Box 951656
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1656
© 2014 All Rights Reserved, University of California at Los Angeles - Login